The Life Sciences Webinar Series
It’s nearly Life Sciences Conference time again.
But sadly, we can’t meet in the usual way, in person, in a lovely location, so the CIPA Life Sciences Committee has been working behind the scenes to try and identify the best way to deliver the annual conference. Traditionally the conference is a favoured opportunity for patent and IP professionals active in the pharma, medical technology and biotechnology sectors to connect, discuss and be educated in a friendly environment and to get those all-important CPD points. We want any alternative to accomplish the same goals and so we bring to you the 2020 Life Sciences Webinar Series.
Over the course of the week commencing the 16th November 2020, will be provided a series of webinars which will cover:
• updates on latest case law in Europe, including implications of Covid-19 on prosecution and oral proceedings,
• updates from the US, including USPTO speaker Director Iancu, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office
• the hot topics in the Life Sciences IP space
• insights into inventorship considerations
• the recent Supreme Court decision on insufficiency
For this year, to allow some of the traditional networking spirit to be retained, we are offering a group booking option for individual sites. This is intended to allow a number of attendees to group together in person to attend a session (within the numbers permitted by Government advice) and we hope that firms and companies will take advantage of this option to allow opportunities for face to face interaction.
Bookings are now closed, please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to purchase any recordings.
We hope that you will join us!
Up to 6 hours CPD